RELAX AT SHYC
Situated at the head of one of the best natural harbours in the world, the seacoast town of Shelburne, Nova Scotia, is home to the Shelburne Harbour Yacht Club. Established in 1903, the club proudly occupies facilities at the edge of the Historic Waterfront District, as part of the Muir-Cox Shipyard Museum Complex. The SHYC building is also home to the Osprey Arts Centre and Theatre.
Our club is the social hub of the Community and although we are a Yacht Club, we also offer a very active social program and a great environment for those members who are not boaters. You will find that whether or not you are a sailor, SHYC is a great place to meet people.
SHYC is primarily a volunteer organization and we rely on our members for most of the day to day operations. We offer several membership types, recreation boating dockage, year round social activities and sailing lessons.
We would be delighted to have you visit, relax, enjoy our Community, and experience why we have the reputation of being the friendliest Club on the Eastern Seaboard.
- November 21, 2018Winter Hours - Club Closed
- November 21, 2018 10:00 AMOffice Open
- November 22, 2018Winter Hours - Club Closed
- November 22, 2018 10:00 AMOffice Open
- November 23, 2018 5:00 PMSophias in the Galley- Roast Beef & Gravy Dinner, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables, Biscuit- $13
- November 24, 2018Winter Hours - Club Closed
- November 25, 2018Winter Hours - Club Closed
- November 26, 2018Winter Hours - Club Closed
- November 26, 2018 7:30 PMGeneral Membership Meeting and Election of Officers
- November 27, 2018 8:00 AMRug Hookers
- November 27, 2018 10:00 AMOffice Open
- November 27, 2018 4:30 PMHappy Hour