COVID - 19 UPDATE:
As of Monday, October 4, the province of Nova Scotia will be in Phase 5 of its 5-phase reopening plan. This phase includes a proof of vaccination protocol required for all persons 12 years and older wishing to patronize indoor dining facilities or otherwise participate in "non-essential events and activities that gather people together indoors." As such, SHYC requires all members and their guests to show proof of vaccination when entering the premises.
SHYC has implemented its Winter hours schedule.
Hours of operation:
Tue - Sat - 9am - 5pm
THE UPPER DECK Pub & Dining Room:
Tue & Fri - 12n - 10pm
Wed (Oct only) - 12n - 8pm
*Call and leave a message at the office if you require fuel or other marina services during off hours and we will do our best to accommodate you.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND OTHER PROVINCIAL HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES REMAIN IN EFFECT AND MAY LIMIT CERTAIN SERVICES. MASKS CONTINUE TO BE REQUIRED WHEN MOVING ABOUT THE ESTABLISHMENT. PLEASE CALL 902-875-4757 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Situated on one of the best natural harbors in the world, Shelburne Harbour Yacht Club and Marina has full service docks and a large mooring field at very competitive rates as well as boat haul out and storage capability. In addition, Shelburne boasts a number of full service marine facilities in town.
Although the Marina closes for the winter months, the Upper Deck, SHYC's clubhouse pub, is open year round and maintains a very active social program, including regular weekly dinners and live music.
Our Marina lobby includes a full service kitchen, washrooms with showers, and coin operated laundry services. Our competitive dock and mooring rates include access to all SHYC facilities. More information can be found in Services.
We are primarily a member volunteer club with several reasonably priced Membership Types. Please drop in to visit during your travels and find out why SHYC has the reputation of being the friendliest Club on the Eastern Seaboard
Upcoming Events – “Click on event for details.”
- October 19, 2021Upper Deck open Noon- 8pm. Happy Hour 4:30-6:30. Bar Bites (Spring Rolls, plum sauce) -5:00pm.
- October 20, 20215:15pm . Albacore Racing
- October 20, 20216:30pm- Paint night with Anne Lovitt - Pre-registration required.
- October 20, 2021Upper Deck open Noon-8pm. Happy Hour 4:30-til 8:00.
- October 22, 2021Upper Deck open Noon- 8pm.
- October 22, 20215:00pm. Lasagna with Caesar salad & garlic roll-$15. Pumpkin pie, whipped Cream- $5.
- October 23, 20218:30am- Docks out of the Water. Burgers at "noon" for volunteers.
- October 26, 2021Upper Deck open Noon- 8pm. Happy Hour 4:30pm until close. Bar Bites 5:00pm.
- October 27, 20215:30pm . Albacore Racing- Pizza on top deck after race
- October 27, 20216:00pm- Kids movie and popcorn night
- October 29, 2021Upper Deck open Noon- 8pm.
- October 29, 20215:00pm. Gail Ringer & Friends in the Galley